Sunday 14 February 2010

my push through week

last week was a very productive week for me i am nearly done with my story project and am looking forward to the finished piece and the reaction it will get from other people ? as for my broadsheet there were only a few adjustments wich i knew were to be down but over all very happy with my first attempt and we have been given the next breif to construct an exhibition fro 3d text, the ideas have been flying roung like mad wich one to use, are the practical for the time we shall wait on the 26th of feb and come to a conclusion then.

my final project wich i am sinking my teeth into is an app for the iphone i find it amazing that there are so many new and existing apps out there, just crazy so bring on next weeks challanges and lets hope everyone feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment