Sunday 14 February 2010

A1

Part 1 assignment the culture of design. as i have spoken to many of my class mates and discussed the book inperticular chapter 4 i still am at a loss at the actual content. i have read and re-read the chaper and find myself trying to translate into my plebien mind set. from what i can come to grips with i agree with most points raised however find myself cotrdicting that later on, i shall try to come to term the way this is writin but my brain wasnt built for this. what i have taken from my intense read is that consumption is all around and we no longer see it similar to being alone in a crownd, everything we do is drove by consuption from the juice we drink to the trainer we wear. i wonder when did our culture change to its mass consumpion ways and what was the trigger, what spraked this invisible wildfire that controls what we buy,what we wear and how we wear it ?

I wonder if there is a way to get around this in an easier way rather than boggeling mymind once more by re-reading? any suggestions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment