Saturday 20 February 2010

Random pictures and the storys they tell.

Melody-lee age:44 occ:mental health nurse

to help me relax i often listen to music from my cd collection,i find this transparts me to a place of tranquility, somewhere in a medow with trees gently swaying and the sun setting beyond them. it alsoo helps me to look at things in greater detail as though using a magnifing glass, this can be bothe good and bad !!!

Stephen age:19 occ:art student

This is a police investigation into the illagel music downloading industry. thier about to make an early morning raid on the people suspected of running one of these websites.

Kate age:65 occ: cleaner

I went to the woods one night it was dark except for the moonlight, i put some different cd's in my portable hi fi and quietly took out my magnifiing glass and by the light of my torch, i looked at my autograph book.

Sam age:20 occ:sales assistant

Sherlock Holmes was out in the woods hunting for clues when he came up with the idea of a compact disk.

Brogan age:21 occ: student

they decided to have an adventure it had been a while since they had some fun together. it started in the woods , a large mass of greenery and fresh,cold air.there wasnt a single item they were looking for, but perhaps a keepsake, a memory. As always , he carried a magnifing glass, he was a nosey one! In the distance they spotted something glisting in the sun. At first, they approached with cation until they realised it was a bunch of old cd's sitting outside an abandoned shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment