Friday 11 February 2011

Good Creative

After a weekend of long nights and stressful days to complete an advanced mood board we finally got to me Keith Forbes head of good creative and his head of design. I began the day nervous thinking these two would be very judgemental of what i had produced wanting answers for all the aspects that I created- type faces, colour palettes, graphics. this was not the case tho, both were very positive in there assessment which resulted in my 7minute widow turning into more like 20minute. they loved my new choice of name (whole some fruits) saying that a return to old values/view are a trend that is on the rise. however due to the name i was confusing the consumer with my fruit characters, so they have now been dropped.

I am now looking towards a more this water approach as seen below


The brand has moved forward to kate's wholesome fruits, with a tag line such as 'get a whole lot of vitamins with a visual graphic to accompany this. so here to good creative and good communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment