Tuesday 27 October 2009

tv last night

as i watch my television last night I came across a program of great interest it was about how Scotland has shaped the medical world we know. from penicillin to ultra sound, we found antithetic and that if used correctly could help ease childbirth and sedate patients that were being operated on. However after all these new fascinating discovery's, I have now became aware of the'Scottish enlightenment' . These were the intellects of Scotland from all different backgrounds discussing new concepts and theorys and pushing the population forward. I was amazed that these people did what we are doing at this moment in time, getting together with my fellow students to discuss new exhibitions, artist or anything in the world that takes our fancy. i say bring on discussion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment