Monday 12 October 2009

Annoyed

Working away this ,morning and have came to the conclusion that my sketch book is a huge disappointment not only to me but should be to the tutors as well.i have been researching caviar and although i i found out some very interesting fact this has not been put across in my measly sketch book.
At the start i was ready and willing delving into its passed and what it is, ware it came from and even how it tasted. Even tho what i do have is relevant, i thought there was more of it and am annoyed with the fact that i haven't seen this sooner in my next brief i will try no to get to wrap up in what Im doing and every now and again take a step back and look at what i have.

1 comment:

  1. Are you still doing it on caviar? I found this and remembered reading your post, dunno if it will help!
    http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/caviar-azovka
    There are other links underneath the article if you're still doing it.

    ReplyDelete