Monday 30 November 2009

Dragons Den

have just finished my dragons den presentation and feel quiet please and some what happy about how it went. I was criticised fro the branding not telling the public what it was straight away and no I look at it I can see what he is talking about. thought i would have been more nervous talking in front of my peers and the two people from industry however I believe I held it together and came across quiet professional for a second year graphic designers.there was some out standing products one of which was Sophie's the brand was finely tuned to get across its message. I just want to say well done to everyone who said there piece and lets get on with the blitzing of the studio .

1 comment:

  1. Thought I better post you a comment lol! I thought you done well today, your presentation was clear and easy to understand :)

    ReplyDelete